Peter Schiff Explains Why Liberals Are Willing To Take America Off The ‘Fiscal Cliff’
MRCTV’s Joe Schoffstall caught up with Peter Schiff, CEO and chief global strategist of Euro Pacific Capital, Inc.,at AFP’s Defending the American Dream Summit in Washington, D.C. and asked him why he believes liberals in Congress are willing to take America off the ‘fiscal cliff’, in which they have threatened to do.
Schiff says politicians don’t want to deal with the short-term political consequences and because of this we’re going to go over the actual fiscal cliff. He believes once we hit this point it will make 2008 look like a walk in the park. He then goes on to explain why he believes this and offers some solutions.
- redbloodedamerica reblogged this from mediaresearchcenter and added:
- wherelibertydwells reblogged this from mediaresearchcenter and added:
- victor2k reblogged this from mediaresearchcenter
- willful1 likes this
- madamescherzo reblogged this from nomosshere
- madamescherzo likes this
- nomosshere reblogged this from mediaresearchcenter
- scottspenseive likes this
- mediaresearchcenter posted this